Overview of RaceFi Metaverse
If you’re looking for new adventures, or simply, a place to live in the moment, fasten your seatbelt and have a ride to our RaceFi metaverse 🏎🏎🏎
But first, let’s look at what we will have in RaceFi Metaverse 🔎
What is Race City?
Race City is a perfect convergence between the real and virtual worlds, that is running on multichain. We create an exclusive community for everyone in Race City that you hardly can find anywhere. It is a place where everyone is free to express themselves, socialize, have fun, and, most importantly, live in the moment.
Race City has a total area of 424*424.
- RaceFi Square will be in the center with an area of 64*64. This will be the location for billboards, and the RaceFi metaverse’s largest scale entertainment service center.
- The remainder of the area will be used for property investment and other applications (for example, a commercial, service, or financial center, a partner’s headquarters, and so on)
What are the features?
When you first set foot into Race City, you’re able to create your avatar and customize your appearances with a variety of character design collections that we provide. After having your avatar, you’re ready for our Race City!
Imagine owning a piece of land and living in your fantasy right in this hustling world, would that be amazing? RaceFi is bringing this unbelievable moment to everyone with our three special types of land in Race City.
RaceFi offers four types of land, each with its own set of characteristics:
- Raw Land: the most basic unit of land, which can be used for any purpose by the owner (leasing, building a house, building commercial and service centers,…)
- Residential land: the land on which the owner’s residence and accompanying amenities are located (the owner can use it for any personal purpose)
- Resort land: the largest fixed land area accessible for the resort and accompanying amenities for owners
- Building land: An area of land with high-rise buildings that fully converges the needs of everyone. Owners can use it for any purpose, from living places to business places. They can add their brands to the building.
Enjoying the entertainment
RaceFi always puts the customer experience first, so we try our best to bring out the greatest entertaining experiences in Race City. Let’s take a look at what we have here:
- Exhibitions: owners can open galleries of their NFT collection and organize exhibitions displaying their NFT works through exhibitions. NFTs can be purchased and sold directly on RaceFi’s marketplace or during monthly auctions.
- Games: in addition to RaceFi’s mini-games, users can easily play games from other metaverse supplier partners for fun and lucrative prizes.
- Music venues: places where celebrities, DJs, and musicians hold concerts or fan meetings, both in the real and online world. Through these music festivals, all investors can take advantage of the opportunity to promote their products to a large number of people.
Advertising is essential in a sophisticated and modern metropolis like Race City; therefore, billboards can be found all around the city and even during races. Users and businesses can rent billboards in the city in opportune spots or can rent them out for profit.
As cars choose races to enter, they first need to “drive-by” a billboard (this will show them the ad).
Also, our partners can hire “special advertising zones” for NFT items along Race City’s major streets.
When staying in our Race City, you don’t want to miss out on some of our cool assets from our car racing game
- Racetracks: There will be several racetracks that will be located around the city. Race track owners can earn race fees each time a race takes place. On a track-by-track basis, the race track’s earnings are distributed evenly among the land plot owners.
- Garage: Racers must bring their cars to a Garage to maintain them after finishing the race. Total proceeds at all Garage will be pooled together and distributed evenly to all Garage owners
- Gas station: Gas functions as a sort of entrance fee for races. To enter a race, Racers must stop at a gas station and buy fuel with $. Racers buy a number of gallons (GAL) of fuel and then enter races that consume a specified amount of GAL per race.
What are the benefits?
We make sure to bring the best benefits to you when joining our metaverse!
- Having opportunities to play RaceFi game and other GameFi partner projects easily
- Renting/buying/selling/auctioning land/house for profit
- Having the right to buy a garage, gas station and will get a commission from the system
- Owning land allows you to stake NFT, $RACEFI with an attractive APR
- Joining and becoming a part of DAO system
- Expanding networking with more potential projects, users seek investment and cooperation opportunities
- Organizing events, contests, giveaways, and NFT exhibitions to advertise products and attract users.
- Promoting brands in the metaverse (ex: using the brands’ products as a tournament reward, bringing the brand into metaverse and game, etc.)
Who’s already here?
We are actively contacting potential partners to expand our Metaverse before opening for public sales in the market.
Currently, We are happy to have our partners in our Race City!
RaceFi is the first AI/ML integrated car racing game on the Solana ecosystem. Within RaceFi’s metaverse, players can earn while enjoying various game modes to satisfy the thirst for speed or make a profit by owning in-game property. Pure race or Battle race, PvP or PvE, racers or gamblers, the possibilities are endless. Our mission is to provide players with the most imaginative gaming experience and the most profitable monetization options possible, while also fostering the development of the Solana ecosystem and the widespread adoption of blockchain technologies.