RaceFi LockDrop: Stake To Share a 1 Million RACEFI Prize Pool

2 min readDec 20, 2021


RaceFi (RACEFI) will be available on the Pool-X platform of KuCoin 🚨 from 10:00:00 on December 20, 2021 (UTC) 🚨

Users can stake KCS/POL/ETH assets to get a share of the premium RACEFI prize pool!

Product Details:

Timeline and Rules:

🛑 Subscription Period: 2021/12/20 10:00:00 –2021/12/20 22:00:00 (UTC)

🛑 Staking Period: 2021/12/21 00:00:00–2022/01/20 00:00:00 (UTC)

📌 Rewards Calculation: Individual Staked Amount / Total Staked Amount * The Respective RACEFI Prize Pool

📌 Rewards Distribution: 10% of the RACEFI rewards will be distributed before RACEFI trading starts in the KuCoin Spot Market, the remaining 90% will be distributed in 15% batches every month after 1 month from the 1st distribution.


1. Users who participate in this LockDrop on the Pool-X platform of KuCoin will receive RACEFI rewards and free POL mining rewards.

2. Users need to be registered on KuCoin to join this promotion.

3. During the subscription period, no rewards will be generated.

4. The user hereby confirms that participating in the activity is voluntary, and the KuCoin Group has not forced, interfered with, or influenced the user’s decision in any way.

Risk Warning: Staking is a risk investment channel. Investors should be sensible in their participation and be aware of investment risks. The KuCoin Group is not liable for users’ investment gains or losses. The information we provide is for users to conduct their own research. It is not investment advice. The KuCoin Group reserves the right of final interpretation of the activity.

About RaceFi:

RaceFi is the first AI/ML integrated car racing game on the Solana ecosystem. Within RaceFi’s metaverse, players can earn while enjoying various game modes to satisfy the thirst for speed or make a profit by owning in-game property. Pure race or Battle race, PvP or PvE, racers or gamblers, the possibilities are endless. Our mission is to provide players with the most imaginative gaming experience and the most profitable monetization options possible, while also fostering the development of the Solana ecosystem and the widespread adoption of blockchain technologies.

Website | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | Discord | Reddit




RaceFi is the first AI/ML integrated car racing game on Solana ecosystem.