Hey RaceFi community,
RaceFi Season 1: Road to the World of Web3 is about to kick off next week on June 12th🗓️, how exciting, isn't it? Along with game's release, our Referal Program is ready to start, dedicated to reward those who spread the news and invite new friends to play our game, the referrer! Let's jump in this article to get all the details you need to take the most of your experience with our program.
- How can I join the Referral Program?
To become the Referrer and earn reward, players need to follow these steps:
Step 1: To receive a Referral ID, referrer needs to download, log into the game and get the code in the Referral section.
Step 2: Referrer will send this Referral ID code to other players, who will become their referrie.
Step 3: For the first time logging into the game, the referrie will enter the Referral ID code into the Referral textbox and press Submit.
Note: The referrie must enter the referral ID the first time they log in to the game
- How can Referrer get the reward?
- Players who become Referrie will have to complete the quest of 5 times racing in SinglePlayer Mode.
- With each Referrie completing the quest, the referrer will receive a reawrd of $5.
- RaceFi-ers, please remember that:
- Number of Refs are unlimited
- Referrer will only get 1 reward for each successful Ref.
- At the end of the event period, if the Referrie does not complete the task, the referrer will not receive the reward.
- Tokens received in the Referral Program will not be withdrawn.
- This token will be used in racing events as a token to deduct the participation fee.
- This token is used for all networks.
Let’s get ready to earn $RACEFI while having fun with your friends. The more friends you can invite, the more rewards you will receive.
RaceFi is a Decentralised Metaverse and Car Racing game with Web3 infrastructure | Built on Multichain(Solana, BNBChain, Polygon), Unreal Engine 5, AI/ML. All ownable parts of the game are in the form of verifiably owned NFTs. Within RaceFi’s ecosystem, players can earn while enjoying various game modes to satisfy the thirst for speed or make a profit by owning in-game property.